These Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such entity violates these Terms.
We reserve the right to change or revise these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the Services or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Services or purchase products or services from us following the posting of any changes to these Terms, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to review these Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access and use the Services and purchase products or services from us.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services are not targeted toward or intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) are a legal resident of the United States; (c) have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services or engaged in any activity that could result in suspension or removal from the Services; and (d) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and that doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- Registration and Accounts
In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Services, including to make any purchases, you will need to register for an CMP account. When registering as a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete account information; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information as necessary; (c) maintain the security of your account credentials and the information you provide to us; (d) do not share your account credentials with others; and (e) notify us immediately if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Services or your account.
- Terms of Sale
These Terms govern the purchase and sale of products and services from and by Curated Museum Prints, LLC through the Services.
4.1 Pricing and Availability
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars, and taxes, shipping and handling charges are additional. All products and services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, cancel all or any part of an order, and discontinue products and services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4.2 Payment and Billing Information
By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, we will notify you and your order may be suspended or cancelled if you do not resolve the issue promptly. In the event that you want to change or update payment information associated with your online CMP account, you can do so at any time by logging into your account and editing your payment information. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, changes to your order or changes in taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
4.3 Stored Value
We may offer the opportunity to purchase virtual products, such as Curated Museum Prints gift cards, and other Curated Museum Prints offerings that enable you to purchase stored value (collectively, “Stored Value”). Please refer to our Stored Value Terms and Conditions for additional terms and conditions that apply to the purchase and use of Stored Value.
We are required by law in Georgia and other states where we have a presence to charge applicable sales tax on products shipped to those jurisdictions that levy such a tax. In certain states, including Georgia, we are also required to charge tax on shipping charges. We do not collect sales tax on gift cards, as the appropriate sales tax will be charged on the purchase when the gift card is redeemed.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors; however, this site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. In the event of an error, whether on the Services, at a physical retail location, in an order confirmation or in processing an order or delivering a product or service, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
4.6 Shipping and Handling
You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges presented to you at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. When you purchase a product from us, any shipping times we provide are estimates only and actual delivery dates may vary. In addition, some products are delivered by our white-glove and/or entryway services and require an appointment with you for in-home delivery.
Title to, and the risk of loss for, all products pass to you upon delivery to you. For more information about our shipping policies, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.
4.7 Damaged or Missing Products
Upon receipt of your order, please inspect your package. If you receive a damaged product, Curated Museum Prints will replace the product or issue a refund (including shipping charges) at no cost to you. Simply contact us to let us know what happened.
In the event that you observe significant damage to the product’s outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it. If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate this when you sign for the shipment.
4.8 Returns and Refunds
We accept returns and issue refunds for certain products that are returned to us in an unused and re-saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Note that some products are not eligible for return. You can find out if a product is eligible for return by reviewing the product description on the Services, your order confirmation email or the order details page in the “Orders” section of your online CMP account. Products marked “final sale” are not eligible for return.
In the event that we issue a refund, we will credit the payment method you used to purchase the product, but note that we will not refund the original shipping fees. We may also charge return shipping and restocking fees, unless you opt to receive store credit in lieu of a refund. For more information about returns, including return shipping and restocking fees, please see our Returns page.
- Copyright Complaints; Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other laws, we have adopted a policy of limiting access to the Services by, or terminating the accounts of, individuals who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything on the Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our designated agent as set forth below:
Curated Museum Prints, LLC
945 North Point Drive, #1015
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should also note that if you knowingly make any material misrepresentation in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying on such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
- Third-Party Content
We may display content, advertisements and promotions from independent vendors and other third parties through the Services or in shipments with products (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third-Party Content, including, without limitation, regarding its accuracy or completeness. Please be further advised that, pursuant to Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act, providers of interactive computer services are not considered or treated as publishers or speakers of information that is provided by other information content providers.
You acknowledge and agree that your interactions with third parties providing Third-Party Content are solely between you and such third parties, that third parties are solely responsible for Third-Party Content.
- User Conduct
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Services or any third-party platforms where we have an official presence (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube). You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links or software through the Services, except as authorized by us;
- Use or attempt to use another member’s account without authorization from such member and Curated Museum Prints;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- Introduce to the Services any viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system, including, without limitation, access to any API that may be provided by Curated Museum Prints in a manner not authorized by us;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Services you are not authorized to access;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate any other person, including, but not limited to, a registered member of the Services or an employee of Curated Museum Prints;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity;
- Conduct fraudulent activities;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent;
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Services for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email;
- Abuse the “Invite a Friend” feature in any way, including, but not limited to, inviting yourself multiple times under different aliases and/or different email addresses;
- Abuse special discounts, awards or incentives offered by Curated Museum Prints (unless otherwise specified, only one offer is valid per person, with a maximum of two per household);
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Services, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Service pages or functionality;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in the robots.txt file, accessible at http://curatedmuseumprints.com/robots.txt, that controls all automated access to the Services; or
- Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- User Content
The Services may include interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, share or store content, including, but not limited to, text, photos, videos, graphics, code, items or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). In the event that you decide to share your User Content with others through the Services or third-party platforms, you understand that this User Content will be viewable by others in accordance with the privacy settings you establish. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of any interactive features and areas of the Services.
By using the interactive features and areas of the Services or any third-party platforms on which we have an official presence, you further agree not to create, post, share or store any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- User Content that impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- User Content that references or depicts CMP or our products or services but fails to disclose a material connection to us, if you have one (for example, if you are an CMP employee or paid blogger);
- User Content that contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- User Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- User Content that contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, may expose us or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit User Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content. However, by uploading, posting or submitting User Content to the Services or to our pages or feeds on third-party platforms, you hereby grant CMP a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, and your name, likeness, voice and persona in any manner or media and for any purpose whatsoever at our sole discretion, including, without limitation, for publicity, promotional, advertising, trade, business, illustration, artistic and other commercial and noncommercial purposes.
By uploading, posting or submitting User Content to CMP through the Services or through our pages or feeds on third-party platforms, you represent and warrant that (a) such User Content is nonconfidential; (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post such User Content; (c) you authorize CMP to use such User Content for the purposes described in these Terms; (d) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (e) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof, does not and will not violate these Terms or any law, rule, regulation or third-party right.
Separate and apart from User Content, you can submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials and other information about Curated Museum Prints, the Services and our products and services which will not be publicly available when submitted (collectively, “Feedback”) to us. Feedback is nonconfidential and shall become the sole property of Curated Museum Prints. Curated Museum Prints shall own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
What follows applies only to your use of our Site and does not affect any rights you have under the Uniform Commercial Code, applicable laws addressing products liability or rights you have pursuant to our return policy at curatedmuseumprints.com We accept returns on most products subject to certain exclusions. Please refer to our return policy for further details. The following, though, is important information about your use of this Site.
THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
We reserve the right to change any and all Materials and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Services (or any features or functionality of the Services) at any time, without notice. You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the Services may occur from time to time as normal events.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to access and use the Services, at any time and for any or no reason.
- Governing Law and Venue
THESE TERMS, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, AND YOUR ORDER, RECEIPT AND USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PRINCIPLES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION. ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT CANNOT BE HEARD IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT, SHALL BE RESOLVED IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS OF NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Curated Museum Prints with respect to the Services and any products and services you purchase from us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Curated Museum Prints with respect to the same. Curated Museum Prints’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings contained in these Terms are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms contained herein. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted under these Terms, may not be transferred or assigned by you without the prior written consent of Curated Museum Prints. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights on any other person or entity.
Last Revised March 1, 2021